- Immune system
- Acoustic organs
- Nervous system
- Oncologic diseases
- Metabolic disorder
- Musculoskeletal system
- Digestive tract
- Female reproductive system
- Skin diseases
- Urinoexcretory system
- Fungal and parasitic invasions
Cytogenes, unlike citomaxes, are synthesized from natural amino acids, receiving as a result the copy of working part of the most active peptide area from all complex, which is contained in extract, that is, one shortened molecule. The synthesized peptides render faster effect, at initial stage starting function of restoration of internals. Physiologically active short peptides are reasonable to use at any age for delaying aging processes, maintenance of metabolic processes normal level, prevention and correction of various diseases, rehabilitation after serious illness, injuries and surgeries. Further, for continuation of positive dynamics in therapy, is recommended reception of citomaxes.
'Crystagen' represents a complex of short peptides, contributing to normalization of immune system function.
- acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of various etiology,
- ARVI, quinsies, bronchitis, otitises, antritises, pneumonia,
- cystitis, pyelonephritises, prostatitises, adnexitis,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at various surgeries,
- generalized infections,
- system diseases of connective tissue,
- autoimmune diseases of various etiology,
- states after extreme stress,
- reduced immunity,
- maintenance of immune system function to elderly people,
- prevention of oncological diseases,
- chronic intoxications,
- rehabilitation period after heart attack and stroke,
- organism rejuvenation as a part of complex programs.
Peptide complex AC-6 (proline, glutamic acid, aspartic acid), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), sugar beet (binding filler), lactose (excipient-humectant), calcium stearate (E470, emulsifier).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Reception duration is 10-30 days. It is reasonable to repeat a course in 4-6 months.