Сardiovascular system / Visual organs / Acoustic organs / Nervous system / Metabolic disorder / Skin diseases / Intoxications
The efficiency of Pinealon lingual food supplement was defined in clinical studies. It is effective in the complex treatment of patients with impaired brain function, including after traumatic brain injury, stroke, surgical interventions on the brain, exposure to the body of extreme psychoemotional factors, as well as to maintain the mental performance of elderly and senile people. Pinealon lingual helps to improve the intellectual functions of the brain (memory, attention, etc.) in people whose professional activity requires increased concentration of attention.
- normalization of brain activity while atherosclerosis,
- rehabilitation after stroke,
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson diseases,
- disseminated sclerosis,
- neuralgia and neuritis,
- acute and chronic insufficiency of brain blood circulation,
- consequences of craniocereberal injuries,
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy,
- consequences of neuroinfections,
- demyelinating diseases of central nervous system,
- vegetative dysfunctions,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at neurosurgical operations,
- chronic fatigue, depressions, irritability,
- insomnia, states after extreme stress,
- improvement of memory, attention concentration, ability to training
- increase in professional operability for persons with signs of overfatigue and cerebrosthenic state.
Water, peptide complex AC-5 (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, arginine).
Daily dose (1 ml) contains 0.1 mg of peptide complex AC-5.
How to apply:
Adults take under the tongue 5–6 drops (0.25–0.35 ml) for 10–15 minutes before eating 3–4 times a day. The duration of the intake is 1 month. It is recommended to repeat the intake in 3–6 months.